Tuesday, December 16, 2008

WHAT WAS THE TOP STORY OF 2008 IN RIPON?

Since the newspaper will likely be coming out with their list in the next few weeks, I am giving the readers of this blog a chance to pick their most influential story of 2008 in Ripon?

The flooding of June 12
The snow totals of the winter of 2007-2008
The expansion of the business park
The announcement of a new Ripon Medical Center
The installation of FieldTurf on Ingalls Field
The closing of the streets through the Ripon College campus
Obama carrying the presidential vote in Ripon
Boca Grande's purchases in downtown Ripon


If there is a story I missed, feel free to add. I wanted to do a poll on here, but I have had some HTML issues with that, so this is the best I can do. Feel free to post your choice, with an explanation if you wish.