Tuesday, April 14, 2009

THANKS TO THE CHIEF HIGHKNOCKER IN GREEN LAKE

Came across this today on the Dartford Blog, which is based out of Green Lake:

Watching the Cubs Game
Its the bottom of the ninth, Cubs and Houston tied. I am trying to find election results for this blog so I can post Green Lake County election results. It is about 10pm on Tuesday. Just for the boredom of the whole process I checked out the Ripon Mayor's Blog. He already has the local election results posted. It is the definition of transparency in government. Really nice. Where does he get the results so quickly? I wish I had that easy access to results and why don't we.
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=8041317965451441886&postID=4034905109438556360

Thanks to Chief Highknocker for his comments. Where did I get the results? It is my secret (but I will tell if you buy lunch at the GooseBlind or Harbor Lights). LOL