Thursday, October 11, 2007



Welcome to my blog site. While I have had a website for many years - http://www.thekramer-family.com/ - I have never blogged. I have always been leery of doing so, since I have seen many blogs turn into vicious forums for namecalling hidden benhind a cloak of anonymity. The rules for this forum/blog will be simple.

  1. I will answer questions to the best of my ability, with the understanding that certain issues involving government are done in closed session as required by law and cannot be addressed in the open
  2. Posters must use civility and decorum. Criticism is welcome, but simply saying "Mayor, you are dumb" or "That question is stupid" accomplish nothing
  3. The number one thing to remember is that if the answer to your question is not what you wanted to hear, that does not mean I have not answered the question or failed to do research into the issue.
  4. These are MY thoughts, not the City's, not the Council's, not City Staff, not the City Attorney's, not even the First Lady's (unless she wishes to post something on here).

I am not promising a post-a-day, or even a post every two or three days. When thoughts hit me, and ideas come to me, then I will post.

Above all, remember I am the mayor, but I am also a resident, a father, a husband and a person. Respect what I have to say, and I will respect yours. Let's roll....